Skip to main content

Travel soothe the eye in Puncak, Bogor









The peak is a tourist area in the form of a wide mountain range and these mountains are also included in the region in Bogor regency and the region in Cianjur regency, West Java Province. The peak is located 70 km south of Jakarta. In the Peak Region located on the legs and slopes of the Gede mountains in the Pangrango area and also mostly part of a Gede National Park area in Pangrango. In this area is also famous as a beautiful mountain resort area for both domestic and foreign tourists.





Peak Bogor region has been known as a place of rest for the residents of Jakarta on the grounds because of its coolness and natural beauty at the top, and is a tea plantation area that has been built by the Dutch colonial government which is currently a tea plantation owned by PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII in Mount Mas. This Bogor peak area is right on the foot and slopes of Gede mountains in Pangrango and has an average elevation of 700 to 1,800 m above sea level or (dpl) with an average air temperature of 14 to 18 degrees Celsius.





In addition, Puncak Bogor is also surrounded by other mountains such as Mount Salak with a height of 2221 m. In this peak, Bogor region has a very beautiful and unique natural contours. Almost most of the peak area is covered by tea plantations with a mountain background. The natural beauty of this region amazed someone of President Soekarno, so he built a restaurant in order to enjoy the natural beauty of Puncak, which then was given a name of Riung Gunung Restaurant.





In addition, there is a very beautiful recreation and agro-tourism area, including Tea Plantation in Gunung Mas and Gantole in Paralayang. In this Peak area, there are also various interesting sights include the Taman Safari Indonesia and Taman Bunga Nusantara, Cibodas Botanical Gardens next Telaga Warna, Matahari Tourism Park and there is also a beautiful mosque with a so unique and simple architecture that is the Mosque Atta'awun. In this area also a lot of villas and hotels that have by investors and also residents around with the purpose of resting the visitors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Tips - The Power of Twitter Notifications and More Tools to Streamline Your Twitter Experience

I don’t know about you, but I always have a lot of Twitter FOMO. Not sure if this is a really thing or it is just me? I’ve always stuck to the model that if someone connected to teaching and learning follows me, I will follow them back. This has let me to some great follows, but it has also added more to my Twitter stream than I can follow most days.  Today, I wanted to share a few resources I use to streamline my Twitter experience. There are many great resources that can help organize and streamline Twitter, but today  I will focus on 4: Twitter Notifications, Twitter Lists, IFTTT, and Tweetdeck.  Twitter Notifications I have to admit that up until a few months ago, I never really used or looked at using the Twitter notification icon for some of my favorite follows. It has become on of my favorites since then.  I have notifications set for less than a dozen twitter accounts. I don’t want to be overwhelmed by notifications, so keeping it to a core group really helps...

Emoji Bullet List - Add Emoji's to Any List

I am always looking for new ways to add some creative design to my tutorials, lessons, and student activities. Thanks to @TonyVincent  I have another fun way to use emojis.  Today I wanted to share the Emoji Bullet List Website . With a single list uses of the Emoji Bullet List can turn any list into a list with emoji bullet points.  ⚗ Plan for Earth Science 2022 🗂 Organize EdTech Resources 🏧 Submit Payment for Neuqua Subscriptions 📕 Read 15 minutes a day 💗 Grow as an educator ⚒ Build my PLN Additional Creative Ways to Use Emojis 📔  Creative Organization of Your Drive Folders, Keep Labels, Google Classroom Topics and More with Emojis 🎨  emojimix – Combine Popular Emojis to Design Your Own Unique Creations   📁 Recent Google Docs Updates – Awesome Features to Enhance Student Learning With Documents (Includes NotoEmoji for Google Docs) Thanks for taking a look. If you have any suggestions on using Emoji’s in the classroom, please share in the comments below. #Happ...

The spiciness of Sambal Balado Minangkabau

Balado is a typical cooking technique from Minangkabau that is by sauté chili milled with various spices, usually can onion, then garlic, and also lime. In contrast to other chili sauce which only uses chili milled as a companion of food by dyed, but Balado is served by re-cooked with various types of dishes such as jerky, , and also tempe goreng. The action of adding chili and spices is believed to make food more durable. The common and commonly used chili is red curly pink, although, in reality, this Balado dish with green chili is also no less popular. Actually, the use of the word Balado itself is used after the noun, ie, For example, Balado Fish can Fish + Chilli, Balado Gulai, then Saur Bayam Balado, and Dendeng Balado. But not Balado jerky or Balado Fish. The use of this word Balado before the noun is a misuse of the language and thus eliminates the real meaning in the original Minangkabau language (language). The way to make this Balado sauce does not take much time and is very...