Skip to main content

Night Trip at Lungsir Bandar Lampung






The place called Lungsir became an option Culinary Tour at Night in Bandar Lampung. Bandar Lampung Mayor named Herman HN inaugurated an area of culinary tourism tonight at Jalan Ikan Tongkol, Teluk betung Selatan, Mayor of Bandar Lampung in his speech hoping that this culinary place can make Bandar Bandar Lampung increasingly crowded with visitors and traders at night day. The existence of a culinary place tonight is also expected to increase from the economic sector as well as new business opportunities for people in the city of Bandar Lampung.




At night the atmosphere in this area is very crowded. Many locals come to just sit around and look for the wind or get rid of boredom after coming home from work. Armed with ornamental lamps, visitors can order drinks or food that has been in the peddle traders who only trade at night alone Not a few residents Lungsir, in Bandar Lampung who try his luck with snack food and also hot or cold drinks at night in Lungsir Bandar Lampung.



The Lungsir location is very close to an Al Furqon Mosque. In addition to a culinary place, this place is also a lot of visitors who invite their children to play on the grass that has been there across the Bridal Monument. There are also visitors who come together with their partner. A variety of visitors ranging from young to adult. The first place to visit is the lungsir. For visitors who like the variant of snack, this Lungsir place can be one as a place to hang out fun and also fun. Snacks that can meet here are like fried rice, then siomay, Fried mushrooms, then Roti Bakar with various beverages such as Avocado juice example, then Coffee cold / hot, cappuccino, then Mocacino, Milk, Milo, and others.



Lungsir Located in the center of the city of Lampung, ie from the elephant monument adipura, this place can be accessed for 5 minutes and only by foot. The right time to visit this Lungsir is at night because only in the middle of the day this place is active and also crowded, and if during the day no one thought that this lungsir place is a place that is so crowded tongkrongan. this lungsir will be very crowded on the night of the week, often this place likes to be the hangout of the animal lovers community, and if lucky visitors can take pictures with their pets with no cost or free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Tips - The Power of Twitter Notifications and More Tools to Streamline Your Twitter Experience

I don’t know about you, but I always have a lot of Twitter FOMO. Not sure if this is a really thing or it is just me? I’ve always stuck to the model that if someone connected to teaching and learning follows me, I will follow them back. This has let me to some great follows, but it has also added more to my Twitter stream than I can follow most days.  Today, I wanted to share a few resources I use to streamline my Twitter experience. There are many great resources that can help organize and streamline Twitter, but today  I will focus on 4: Twitter Notifications, Twitter Lists, IFTTT, and Tweetdeck.  Twitter Notifications I have to admit that up until a few months ago, I never really used or looked at using the Twitter notification icon for some of my favorite follows. It has become on of my favorites since then.  I have notifications set for less than a dozen twitter accounts. I don’t want to be overwhelmed by notifications, so keeping it to a core group really helps...

Emoji Bullet List - Add Emoji's to Any List

I am always looking for new ways to add some creative design to my tutorials, lessons, and student activities. Thanks to @TonyVincent  I have another fun way to use emojis.  Today I wanted to share the Emoji Bullet List Website . With a single list uses of the Emoji Bullet List can turn any list into a list with emoji bullet points.  ⚗ Plan for Earth Science 2022 🗂 Organize EdTech Resources 🏧 Submit Payment for Neuqua Subscriptions 📕 Read 15 minutes a day 💗 Grow as an educator ⚒ Build my PLN Additional Creative Ways to Use Emojis 📔  Creative Organization of Your Drive Folders, Keep Labels, Google Classroom Topics and More with Emojis 🎨  emojimix – Combine Popular Emojis to Design Your Own Unique Creations   📁 Recent Google Docs Updates – Awesome Features to Enhance Student Learning With Documents (Includes NotoEmoji for Google Docs) Thanks for taking a look. If you have any suggestions on using Emoji’s in the classroom, please share in the comments below. #Happ...

The spiciness of Sambal Balado Minangkabau

Balado is a typical cooking technique from Minangkabau that is by sauté chili milled with various spices, usually can onion, then garlic, and also lime. In contrast to other chili sauce which only uses chili milled as a companion of food by dyed, but Balado is served by re-cooked with various types of dishes such as jerky, , and also tempe goreng. The action of adding chili and spices is believed to make food more durable. The common and commonly used chili is red curly pink, although, in reality, this Balado dish with green chili is also no less popular. Actually, the use of the word Balado itself is used after the noun, ie, For example, Balado Fish can Fish + Chilli, Balado Gulai, then Saur Bayam Balado, and Dendeng Balado. But not Balado jerky or Balado Fish. The use of this word Balado before the noun is a misuse of the language and thus eliminates the real meaning in the original Minangkabau language (language). The way to make this Balado sauce does not take much time and is very...